- The number of clicks that your ad received divided by the number of times that it showed
- The percentage of budget spent compared to how many forms were completed
- You can’t calculate return on investment for campaigns that are focused on online leads
- How much you’ve spent on the campaign compared to the value of leads generated
The correct answer is:
- How much you’ve spent on the campaign compared to the value of leads generated.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Digital Sales Certification Exam Answers