SEO is an easy activity that requires a tough execution to bring the best results. It is an expensive game that if you play, needs to take out a big amount out of your pockets but brining you unlimited benefits both in terms of revenue and business.
Why is SEO so expensive? That’s the question that comes into mind while hiring SEO services in Sydney or all across the world. If you really need to get these services for your business, company or brand, you will have to go through a variety of budget considerations right from researching the market to hiring the SEO services. You might wonder:
- Why is SEO so expensive?
- Why is there so much difference in market prices?
- Why does an SEO company not list its SEO services rates?
SEO Packages and Pricing Models
SEO services cost is too confusing to learn about. You may have asked so many SEO services providing companies to provide you a right quote, but no one comes with the same price. However, it is not that surprising. Search Engine Optimization services have different pricing models like gold, silver, and bronze, the most common are:
- Cost per project
- Cost per type of SEO
- Fix price rates
- Hourly rates
- Monthly SEO rates
Other SEO Pricing Model Include:
- Organic SEO Profits Performance Model
- Keyword Based Performance Model
- Traffic Based Performance Model
- Lead Generation Model (Pay Per Lead or Conversion)
What Factors Make SEO So Expensive?
1. Online Competition
Search Engine Optimization is meant to rank better, for which competitors keep investing for SEO services if they have Dubai based business. So, if you want to challenge this competition then you need to invest the same or more amount but with better SEO strategy.
2. Google Landscape
It leads to decide about paying for specific keywords that are hard to rank on the top page without paying extra. Each keyword is unique in its worth and cannot influence without money. If such keywords are targeted, it improves brand marketing as well as user engagement.
3. Scaling Services
SEO services are run for both short and long term. If you want to achieve better results faster, it may include a short cut but with short term benefits. However, if an SEO process is scaled more it will have long term benefits.
4. Reactive vs. Proactive SEO
This SEO factor helps to be consistent to your search engine optimization goals. If you are starting from scratch to avoid threats of getting hit by Google, reactive SEO will help you to achieve better results. You need to invest more than that if you are already hit by google and thus need to do proactive search engine optimization.
5. Tracking Performance
The other factor influencing the cost of SEO services is to track the performance data that you can do anytime. Google keeps that record for using AdWords, especially when the algorithm quite changes. By paying extra, you can get much better performance data.
Reasons For Designing Cost Model For Your SEO Services
Search engine optimization is not that easy task. It requires both time and effort to achieve goals. Some SEO service providing companies like SEO Company Sydney is not that expensive, they offer modest rates for search engine optimization. What makes them design cost model, are many of these reasons:
- Time: The Time spent on SEO efforts
- Research: Type of research needed to formulate SEO strategies.
- Brand Image Building: To work on techniques to build a brand image using search engine optimization.
- Algorithm Updates: To keep up with Google algorithm updates and doing SEO according to that.
- Competition Analysis: Analyzing the competition and dealing with that.
- Content Generation: Generated any relevant content required for effective SEO.