- Do not use nested layout grids
- Use the IF( ) function when the condition results in true/false and use SWITCH() when the condition results in one of multiple potential values
- Always use hidden tables to store calculations
- When referencing a sub component for formulas, use the results reference instead of the formula reference, whenever possible
- All of the above
The correct answer is:
- Always use hidden tables to store calculations.
🎓 Get all the latest and 100% correct Klipfolio Expert Certification Exam Answers