- Cloud Dataﬂow takes a query and runs information from the database through it to produce tables of data organized according to the requirements of the original query.
- Cloud Dataﬂow relies on a large database to store and analyze data processing pipelines, performing transforms resulting in predictive analytics that can be leveraged to optimize business decisions.
- Cloud Dataﬂow relies on training data to enable machine learning that can then read multiple streams of data and perform transforms that produce resulting output data.
- Cloud Dataﬂow reads data in and can apply ﬁltering, grouping, comparing, joining, or aggregation
The correct answer is:
- Cloud Dataﬂow reads data in and can apply ﬁltering, grouping, comparing, joining, or aggregation.
🎓 Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Answers