- Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best
- Send the same generic and simple message to your entire contact database
- Include enough content in the email so there is no need for them to click away to read further elsewhere
- Only include a call-to-action on the landing page you’re linking to in the email
The correct answer is:
- Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Digital Garage Quiz Certification Exam Answers