- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
The correct answer is:
- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Digital Garage Quiz Certification Exam Answers