- To guarantee that the client will make a decision by the end of the meeting
- Preparation is only important if you have multiple people meeting with the client and want to avoid confusion on each person’s role in the meeting
- Preparation is not critical if you have enough experience
- To prepare for potential objections the client may have
The correct answer is:
- To prepare for potential objections the client may have.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Digital Sales Certification Exam Answers