- A metric used to quantify the number of digital views or engagements of a piece of content, usually an advertisement, digital post, or a web page
- The process of increasing the percentage of website visitors who take a desired action
- A reporting strategy that allows marketers and sales teams to see the impact that marketers made on a purchase or sale
- The process by which an anonymous website visitor becomes a known lead
The correct answer is:
- The process of increasing the percentage of website visitors who take a desired action.
🎓 Get all the latest and 100% correct HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification Exam Answers