100% Free Updated SEMrush SMM Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Take this free exam and test your SEMrush SMM Fundamentals skills, with a range of questions covering competitive research, keyword research and ad creation, and much more.
SEMrush SMM Fundamentals Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 27 questions
- Time limit: 30 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush SMM Fundamentals exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush SMM Fundamentals Certificate.
- Do, Check, Plan, Action
- Plan, Do, Check, Action
- Plan, Check, Do, Action
- Plan, Action, Check, Do
- Boost your content so that it is seen by the desired number of your followers
- Promote a product that can generate a new sale
- Like or follow campaigns to achieve a desired number of followers
- Like the post
- Retweet their posts and mention them with their @username
- Follow them and mention them in a tweet using their real name
- Add them to one of your Twitter Lists
- Choose the digital media channel that seems to be the most popular at the time and focus on one channel
- Invest the majority of their money in traditional marketing channels like television, radio, magazines, etc.
- Bet on digital marketing and create stories that will help potential customers with their purchasing decision and be heard throughout the buyer’s journey
- Post video ads for your product as Instagram Stories on a regular basis
- Post plain photos of your product
- Share photos of people that use your products
- Analyze the most engaging types of photos on your competitor’s profiles
- Take photos of your employees and have them make selfies to humanize your brand
- Publish good-looking stock pictures of your product
- Posts directly advertising your company’s goods
- Posts about a healthy lifestyle
- Your personal content
- Something that has no connection with your business
- Creating open groups to increase engagement
- Engaging the public with live stream video
- Advertising both your business and personal accounts
- Creating VIP closed communities to share special offers and special content
- Using email marketing to engage people who do not use the Internet for search
- Combining organic and paid social efforts
- Collaborating with people who share content that can help gain visibility for your company in the trusted news feeds of others
- It helps you analyze when people start to lack interest in your video content
- It helps you see the numbers of views and likes you have received
- It helps you understand your traffic sources
- Micro Influencer
- Macro Influencer
- Nano Influencer
- Mini Influencer
- Link new and existing content with your own content as well as with other people’s
- Find the most appropriate social media channels and content mediums for your business
- Produce relevant and engaging content
- Always using hashtags regardless of social network
- Historical performance of your posts
- Avoiding personal pages
- Your type of content
- Current performance of your post
- Your follower-to-following ratio should be constant
- Recency of content
✅ True or false? Embedding custom pixel to your website helps retarget people who should already have an affinity for you but for some reason have not converted to liking your page or engaging with your content.
✅ True or false? Since salespeople operate from their personal profiles, they can engage and connect with anyone, and they should take advantage of this opportunity to expand their network and expose their company’s content to a larger audience.
- Social media today represents the convergence of communication and information
- Social media is meant only for sharing personal content and maintaining personal relationships
- Blogs are good for individuals but not for businesses
- The metrics that show you the difference between your and your competitors social media performance
- The metrics that show you the difference of how many retweets you got for a certain post and likes that you got for another post
- The metrics that show you the amount of generating website traffic or getting new leads on your website
- It is advisable to use a mix of very popular, mildly popular and less popular hashtags
- A hashtag only make sense in the post description but not in the comments
- 5-15 is the recommended number of hashtags for the post
- You can add up to 35 hashtags to a publication
- Creation of evergreen content
- Content repurposing
- Content curation
- You should align the weight of each content bucket with your business objectives
- It is better to choose one channel and concentrate on promoting it
- Use feedback from how different content buckets perform on different social media channels to tweak your strategy
- You have to share the same weight between all your posts
✅ FiIl in the blank: _______ are the most challenging group of people to work with if you don’t know them personally, but in order to achieve success through social media marketing they are potentially the most rewarding.
- Brand advocates
- Your employees
✅ Fill in the blanks: To determine which social media channels to spend time on, you should start with a social media audit. Then, you should analyze your competitors’ social media presence. Although you can’t get data on your _______, which is the most important, you can analyze your _______ rate and publishing _______ among other metrics.
- engagement rate, conversion, frequency
- link clicks, engagement, frequency
- community size, conversion, quality