100% Free Updated SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Pass the exam and earn the badge for your agency website to showcase your expertise.
SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 12 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush On Page And Technical SEO Certificate.
- Find slow pages that take more than one second to become interactive
- See the unique pageviews for each page in your audit to prioritize the work on technical issues
- Find pages on your website with no internal links pointing to them
- Access all of the backend information for your website in one location
- Automatically import the landing pages that your website is ranking for
- Get an idea of where you need to improve a page and user experience
- Mixed content issues
- Uncompressed files
- Links to your old HTTP version pages
- Non-secure pages with password fields
- Pages crawl depth
- The Crawl Budget Waste bar chart
- The Incoming Internal Links bar chart
- The HTTP Status Code donut chart
- The Pages Crawl Depth donut chart
- SEO Content Template
- SEO Writing Assistant
- Content Audit
- Position Tracking
- Organic Traffic insights
- Google Search Console
- Organic Research
- Below 3000
- Between 3000 and 5000
- There are no recommendations on it
✅ Fill in the blanks. The ________________ donut chart shows the distribution across your website’s pages by the number of clicks away from the homepage. It is recommended to make sure there are no pages with a depth of more than ___ clicks.
- Site Indexability, 4
- Pages Crawl Depth, 4
- Pages Crawl depth, 5
- Site Indexability, 5