100% Free Updated SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Pass the exam and earn the badge for your agency website to showcase your expertise.
SEMrush Amazon Seller Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 25 questions
- Time limit: 40 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush Amazon Seller exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Amazon Seller Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- Video call
- Utility bills
- Business license
- Credit card statements
- Birth certificate
- The address will show on your Amazon store page.
- Amazon will send returned products to this address.
- It looks more professional.
- Sunday 5 PM
- The following Saturday
- Monday 1 PM
- Saturday 11 PM
- You will need to write a plan of action and submit it to Amazon.
- You will not be allowed to list any additional inventory.
- You will be suspended.
- Your FBA storage will be limited next quarter.
- You may receive negative reviews.
- Amazon may suspend your account.
- After 30 days without an offer, Amazon has the right to dispose of your inventory.
- You will still be charged storage fees even though these items are not available for sale.
- You cannot edit your price on Amazon
- Delete and relist your inventory
- Edit the price in Seller Central in the Manage Inventory or Manage FBA Inventory pages on Seller Central
- Submit a ticket to Seller Support with the ASIN and the new price
- Includes your brand name
- Includes all relevant keywords
- Includes the name of the product
- Follows Amazon’s style guidelines
- Uses as many characters as Amazon allows
- The image should include any available coupons.
- Should be 85% of the image
- The image should be on a pure white background.
- The image must not contain gratuitous or confusing additional objects.
- Sponsored Listing
- Sponsored Product Ads
- Brand Advertising
- Sponsored Brands
- Purchase Brand Protection.
- Register for Brand Registry.
- Track your listing with the Sellerly Listing Protection tool.
- Join Amazon’s FBA program.
- Work to update the listing with the correct information.
- Don’t list your product.
- Create a new listing with the correct information.
- Delete the listing.
- The product category
- The product price
- The quantity sold
- The product size
- If you are heavily overstocked, you will have more storage fees.
- If you are heavily overstocked, your account may get suspended.
- If you run out of stock, your account may get suspended.
- If you run out of stock, you may lose ad money invested in ranking for a specific keyword.
- Early Reviewer Program
- Brand Registry
- Amazon Business
- You are more likely to rank better organically.
- It can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
- Amazon shares the cost of the coupon with you.
- It’s free and customers are happier.
- Another name for a product variation
- A product that comes in different colors.
- A product review that was negative, but gets changed to a positive review.
- A special program with Amazon
- The children listings become orphans and are shown as individual products.
- All the children listings get deleted too.
- The first child listing created will become the parent listing.
- Changes to the programs might have made them more viable for your products.
- You shouldn’t try a special program if it didn’t work the first time around.
- Beta listings aren’t completely retail ready.
- Amazon likes it and will rank your product better organically.
- Allows you to email customers and offer a discount in exchange for a 5-star review
- Expose your product to customers primarily shopping in the morning
- Get your first 5 reviews
- Get reviews for your products before you list them on Amazon
- Offer a free product in exchange for a 5-star review.
- Use special programs like Early Reviewer Program and Vine.
- Ask your friends and family to leave reviews for your products.
- Use ads and coupons to encourage more purchases of your products.
- You will have to pay more for advertising.
- Amazon can remove your listing.
- Amazon can suppress your listing.
- Amazon will suspend your account.