⚠️ Attention: This Exam is no longer available.
100% Free & updated Scaled Partner Management Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam is for SPM partners who provide monetization services. It will test your understanding of how to support the SPM product and AdManager.
Scaled Partner Management Assessment Details:
- Time limit: No Time Limit
- Questions: 40
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it immediately.
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Scaled Partner Management Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Scaled Partner Management Exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Scaled Partner Management Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- Standard line item (Priority10) with $6.50 temporary CPM
- AdSense (Priority 12) with $7 CPM
- is lower the further behind it is from meeting its delivery goal
- is used to compete only with other, contending remnant line items
- is given to a guaranteed line item to compete with Ad Manager/AdSense
- must be set up manually by the user in Ad Manager
- Target phones running an Android operating system
- Block sensitive categories of ads from showing, like ‘Weight Loss’ ads
- Run reports to analyze the performance of your Mobile In-App Inventory
- Create Preferred Deals and Private Auctions
- Inventory Sizes
- Settings rules
- App names
- Skippable instream
- Standard instream
- Network Partners are bound by the same program guidelines as all Ad Manager publishers.
- Publishers must declare all domains before they can be served ads, including both their own domains and their network partners’ domains.
- Publishers should always be aware of the content their Network Partners are monetizing.
- Publishers must have a direct, but not necessarily contractual, relationship with a network partner to run Ad Manager ads on their site.
- Network Partners are not allowed to further subsyndicate and monetize inventory not owned by them.
- Weight Loss
- Education & Training
- Make it easy for users to connect with them via social networks and then push out their most popular content to drive return visits.
- Create a section that links users to popular content on the same subject to drive more engagement.
- Give users the option to subscribe to their email list for updates and/or a newsletter.
- Prohibit users from viewing the site’s full content unless they visit the site at regular intervals.
- Constantly provide new, high-quality content and showcase it on their top landing pages.
- Direct offers
- Private auctions
- Open offers
- IMA Adapter
- Direct SDK
✅ A Preferred Deal is a feature that allows Ad Manager sellers to offer inventory to buyers at a fixed, pre-negotiated price before the inventory is made available to other buyers in the general auction.
- Positioning ads next to violent content is allowed.
- Positioning ads next to pornographic or mature content is allowed.
- Using artificial means to inflate impressions, conversions and/or clicks are not allowed under specific circumstances.
- Placing ads in webmail applications is allowed.
- Ad Manager
- The DoubleClick Ads Software Development Expansion
- The Google Mobile Ads Digital Software Kit
- The Ad Manager Mobile Implementation Kit
- The Google Mobile Ads Software Development Kit
- Diagnostic Queries
- Owned by me
- System Queries
- place up to three ad units per page
- using bigger ad formats
- place ads in iframes
- identify the best placements for ad units
- opt-in to text and display ads
- Where Ad Manager buyers see your Publisher Profile to learn about your value.
- A tool to provide a shopping-like experience to help buyer’s discover publishers, and strike deals.
- A section of the Ad Manager buyer user interface
- A section of the Ad Manager seller user interface.
✅ A publisher has a text-only leaderboard on top of a page, and a text-only small square ad slot within the content of that page. The small square ad slot has a higher a CTR, but the leaderboard has high CPCs. Is there anything the publisher can do to try and increase their earnings? Select all that apply.
- Yes, the publisher should opt in Image ads to both of ad units.
- Yes, the publisher should change small square ad unit into large rectangle ad unit.
- Yes, the publisher should make sure the medium rectangle ad unit comes first in their HTML code.
- “Display Only” because this allows for rich media ads as well as images, which will bring in maximum revenue.
- “Text Only” because those have the highest click-through-rates.
- “Text and Display” because this creates the most competition in the ad auction and generates maximum revenue.
✅ A publisher runs a site focused on finding housing options for adult professionals. This publisher is considering blocking the entire “real estate” category to avoid advertising for any competitors. How might this action affect the publisher’s revenue?
- Revenue will most likely decrease.
- Revenue will most likely increase.