- use the Bid Simulator, but only for “Everything else in ‘All products’”
- check his conversion window settings and see if new product groups create changes
- set bids for his new product groups to align with his sales strategy
- check the benchmark cost-per-click (CPC) of his hats and shirts to inform his bid strategy
The correct answer is:
- set bids for his new product groups to align with his sales strategy.
🎓 Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Shopping Ads Certification Exam Answers