100% Free Updated HubSpot Selling Sales Services Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your HubSpot Selling Sales Services skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
HubSpot Selling Sales Services Certification Details:
- Questions: 20 questions
- Time limit: 180 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the HubSpot Selling Sales Services Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your HubSpot account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the HubSpot exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the HubSpot Selling Sales Services Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- $50 per hour
- $80 per hour
- $48 per hour
- $18 per hour
- True — this service requires a disproportionate amount of up-front effort.
- True — all technical-type services should be packaged into a project model.
- False — it’s best to use a retainer-based model because this service requires an ongoing, steady level of work.
- False — there are no guidelines for what type of model to use. It depends entirely on the client situation.
- attracting high levels of monthly traffic
- using inbound marketing for at least one year
- generating leads
- closing new customers
- Sequence creation and reporting
- SLA reporting
- Email template creation and reporting
- MQL and SQL definition
- “While a project model typically makes sense for CRM implementation and sales and marketing alignment services, a retainer can be better for sales enablement services.”
- “Projects should only be used as a last resort. This model only provides short-term work and often leads to scope creep.”
- “A project model is best used for sales enablement services. CRM implementation and sales and marketing alignment should be retainer-based.”
- “You’re right. We should strive to use projects for every sales service because they’re easy for the client to understand and can lead to a long-term retainer.”
- Lead scoring
- Lead quality reporting
- HubSpot Sales Pro setup
- Prospecting analysis and support
- A and C
- B and D
- A, B, C, and D
✅ Which engagement model does the following statement describe? “This model has the advantage of tying together the whole revenue funnel, however, your clients will view your marketing and sales engagement as one entity.”
- A stand-alone sales retainer
- An integrated sales-with-marketing retainer
- A workshop model
- A project model
- True — no matter your client’s business, everyone can use sales help.
- True — after working with a client for one month, you should always pitch sales services.
- False — start with your existing clients, but look specifically for clients who are already generating leads.
- False — it’s best not to mix marketing and sales services. Create a separate persona and avoid selling sales services to your existing clients.
- True — it’s best to start with simple activities that make a sales rep’s life better.
- True — in fact, you should never provide services that impact deals directly.
- False — you should always start with activities that impact deals so your client can see results quickly.
- False — the only way the client’s marketing and sales teams will see positive results is to start with activities that impact deals.
- Create a new persona for sales services clients
- Take advantage of the HubSpot Sales tools
- Keep it simple
- Have a sales expert on your team
- Improves revenue growth
- Improves client retention
- Differentiates your agency
- All of the above
- CRM services
- sales and marketing alignment services
- sales enablement services
- All of the above
- Clients who use Google Apps or Outlook 365.
- Clients who are either unhappy with their existing CRM, not using a CRM, or are already using the HubSpot CRM.
- Clients who use HubSpot Marketing Enterprise.
- A and B.
- A, B, and C.
- Their role
- Their technology
- Their sales team structure
- Their marketing team structure
- people, processes, or systems
- people, reporting, or alignment
- processes, management, or systems
- enablement, people, or systems