- It applied a penalty to any site without a mobile-friendly version for users
- It had a severe, negative impact on desktop search engine results for websites
- It began analyzing how mobile-friendly a site is when ranking mobile results
- It minimized the importance of having a mobile-friendly site for users
The correct answer is:
- It began analyzing how mobile-friendly a site is when ranking mobile results.
🎓 Get all the latest and 100% correct Coursera – Search Engine Optimization Exam Answers