- To give users an idea of the content they’ll see upon clicking the ad
- To match an appropriate landing page with the search term that triggered the ad
- To give users more options over which landing page they want to navigate to
- To allow the Google Ads system to anticipate what content is present on the landing page
The correct answer is:
- To match an appropriate landing page with the search term that triggered the ad.
🎓 Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers