100% Free Updated DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Take all the courses, pass the Assessment, and earn an Achievement to display on your profile.
DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: No Time Limit
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the DoubleClick Search Campaign Management exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Google exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Certificate.
- Only the campaign affected
- Ad groups and keywords in the campaign
- All campaigns within an account
- Engine accounts for the same campaign
- A random series of letters and numbers
- Define them all as “DinoWorld,” since all the parks have the same name
- The name of the theme park, plus the city where it is located
- Using a numbering system that only she understands
- Bulksheets provide a streamlined user interface.
- Bulksheets allow you to create multiple campaigns at once.
- Bulksheets let you specify settings unavailable in the DoubleClick Search interface.
- Bulksheets let you avoid compatibility issues when managing different engine accounts.
- Apply the label “Interested in craft coffee” to each of his campaigns.
- Apply the label “coffee01” to the keyword “craft”, and “Interested in coffee” to the keyword “coffee”.
- Apply the label “Interested in craft coffee” to keywords like “craft coffee”.
- Label every object in his account.
- Set a campaign goal, then a revenue goal with user purchase as the conversion source.
- Automate his direct programmatic ad buying.
- Set a campaign goal, then a conversion goal with form completion as the conversion source.
- Create a Dynamic Ad Insertion goal.
- A new ad group needs to be created with the settings from an existing ad group.
- The maximum bid on a keyword needs to be adjusted when clickthroughs fall below .3 percent.
- The budget for several ad groups needs to be increased by $200.
- The maximum bid on an ad group needs to be adjusted on Sunday, May 22.
- Bulk edits
- Campaign copy
- Automated rules
- Scheduled edits
- Copy and paste the campaign’s settings into a blank spreadsheet document.
- Download the bulksheet from the campaign’s engine account.
- Download a blank bulksheet template and import the campaign’s settings.
- Download the bulksheet from the engine account’s “Campaign” tab in DoubleClick Search.
- To automatically adjust campaign settings to optimize to a conversion-based goal
- To accurately account for global location targets
- To more clearly display real-time advertising spend
- To automatically capture user search preferences
- User performing a search for any keyword in the campaign
- User performing a search for any keyword in the ad group
- User clicking on an ad while searching for any keyword in the ad group
- User clicking on an ad while searching for any keyword in the campaign