- Personalising content to make each customer feel important, taking into account available data about each individual customer.
- Reducing the number of channels used for content marketing to only those channels with the highest referral numbers, thus saving money
- Identifying audiences who view their content, and ensuring those specific audiences get targeted in the future, with the aim of increasing sales
- Refining their content marketing strategy as they go, taking into account available data and metrics
The correct answer is:
- Refining their content marketing strategy as they go, taking into account available data and metrics.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Digital Garage Certification Exam Answers